Eglise Sainte Germaine (1927)
The parish church was built on land donated by the Schleinger family and financed by donations. It was the bishop of Nice, Monsignor Ricard, who came to dedicate it on September 14, 1927. The church was baptized Saint Germaine de Pibrac by the bishop whose mother was named Germaine. Saint Germaine, born in 1579, lived in Pibrac near Toulouse where she died in 1601. She was a virtuous little charitable shepherdess and filled with compassion for the poor and the sick while she herself lived a very miserable life. The newly restored church, forecourt, bell wall, steel cross with Christ in bronzed metal in 2007, rebuilt building surmounted by a blue glazed tile roof was consecrated after the work, 91 days to the day after its first consecration, October 14, 2018.