The Tourism Office of Theoule-sur-Mer wishes to welcome you in complete safety
– Wearing a mask is compulsory in the office
– Hydroalcoholic gel is available at the entrance hall of the office
– Maximum two persons can enter in the office simultaneously and a distance of one meter must be respected. An official display on our front door reminds the visitors to respect those obligations.
– A “different entry and exit” possibility exists to prevent the crossing of people
– Our documentation is open access. Recovery bins are provided for storing brochures affected if not taken. These brochures are isolated for a period of at least one week to avoid any risk of contamination.
– The “contactless” payment mode is available for your purchases in our shop
– Our reception area is disinfected several times a day by the counselors
– Our webcorner is unfortunately closed since the Covid sanitary crisis, but you can freely get connected to our open WiFi network.
– During our events likely to bring together more than 50 people, the “Sanitary Pass”, or a “PCR / antigen test”, is required
– For your travels within the village, a prefectural decree n ° 2021-1111 is applicable for the period November the 17th to December the 12th, 2021. We kindly ask you to consult it by simply clicking on the following link : https://theoule-sur-mer.fr/wp-content/uploads/2021/11/P006_20211116_Port-du-masque_Alpes-Maritimes34.pdf
Thank you for your understanding
We wish you a lovely stay in Théoule-sur-Mer