The Commitments of the Tourist Office “Classification Category 1”
The Tourist Office of Théoule-sur-Mer classified in category 1 is the holder of the Quality Tourism Mark, the 4 Labels Tourism and Handicap and approval to the Ranking of Furnished Tourism.
It is at the service of tourists but also of the local population and its members. Its primary role is to welcome and inform them in an irreproachable way.
Thus we commit ourselves to our VISITORS, the COMMON as well as our MEMBERS to:
– Make available a reception area and an information area easily accessible.
– Facilitate your steps. – Offer you furniture to sit. – To inform you free on the local tourist offer.
– Display and broadcast its opening periods expressed in at least two foreign languages.
– Offer you free access to wifi
– Be open at least 305 days a year Saturday and Sunday included in tourist or animation
– Answer all the year to your mails.
– Ensure a permanent reception service held by staff practicing at least two foreign languages.
– Ensure the supply of tourist maps, maps and tourist guides in paper form.
– Give you access to its dedicated trilingual website adapted to the consultation via embedded supports.
– Disseminate tourist information also on paper translated into at least two foreign languages relative:
• all classified tourist accommodation with at least the name of the establishment, postal address, email address, website address, telephone number, ranking level.
• monuments and cultural, natural or leisure tourist sites that may include the indication of user rates, periods and opening hours to the public, the website and telephone and postal contact information – events and activities – numbers emergency phone.
– Update annually its tourist information.
– Show outside emergency phone numbers.
– Present the entire qualified offer of its area of intervention for all customers.
– Give you access to the consultation of classified accommodation availabilities.
– Treat your claims and measure your satisfaction.
– Offer a tourist information service integrating the new information and communication technologies (social networks, mobile telephony, geo-localization …)
– Respect the requirements of the Tourism Quality Mark.
– Put at your disposal a councilor stay.
– Guarantee the reliability and timeliness of information on the local tourist offer
– Constantly check the quality of our services through satisfaction surveys.
– Promote the municipality and the region through the organization of events to promote local tourism.
– Respect the convention of objectives established with the Municipality.
– Promote their activities or structures:
• Publication in our documentation and on our website.
• Providing their documentation to our visitors.
– Establish a relationship of proximity and trust with local actors.
– Welcome people with disabilities, motor, visual, auditory or mental.
– To accompany you in your steps of Ranking of Furnished Tourism.